Dream Journal
I am having an affair with a friend's father. One day I am staying at her house and he announces that he needs to leave on a business trip. Before he leaves he gives me his card with his cellphone number on it. I call him and he comes to pick me up. My friend and her mother witness his arrival. I don't know what happens next.
I am staying in a hotel with one of my friends from England. We decide to go out that night so we start drinking and get ready to leave. We are already fairly drunk when we finally get into town. We run into another old friend of mine from Intermediate School. We start to get close whilst in town and by the end of the night we are dashing back to my hotel hand-in-hand. When we arrive my scorned English friend sees us and proceeds to come over to yell at us. She is very drunk and I think it would be funny to annoy her so I tell him to split up and start running.
I am sprinting down hallways and dashing up stairs all throughout the hotel. I hear my girlfriend yelling profanities at us as she tries to find us. Eventually someone yells out "She's over here!" and I hear her pelting up the hall behind me as I run in the opposite direction. I find a very dark, sheltered stairway and hide there. Finally I decide to go back to the room.
Both of my friends are there... and they're not pining my absence... I jump on top of them and tell them to break it up. We all start laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment