Dream Journal
I live with, or am friends with, three “Vampires,” two male, one female. I am upset because I find out that they’ve been having secret meetings behind my back. One of the male Vampires claim that it’s because the other male vampire can’t stand having me too close to him because he can smell my blood and is in danger of biting me.
Morgan is in England. Mum pays for a roundtrip ticket for me to visit her. I’m late for my plane back to NZ and am running madly down the street with my suitcase. At the last minute I decide to stay in the UK. I go back to Morgan’s and stay at her house again.
We are looking through my dresses and commenting on how we want more. Morgan has a boy come stay for multiple nights and for some reason I hide from him because I don’t want him to know I am there. I feel a bit pout-y and sulky because he’s staying so often.
I think the people she lived with were coming home and she wasn’t allowed guests because I need to leave the house. I tidy up and start walking down the street.
I pass a house with a very large window looking into two (or three) bedrooms. It is my Nana’s house. I walk in. It is very open plan with the bedrooms in a row at the front separated only by half-partitions. I find Aunty Denise and one of her friends refurbishing the house while Nana is away, as a surprise for her. I ask to stay and am directed to the middle room. It has very large, opulent olive and pink drapes, like in a lavish Indian wedding. The wardrobe is bursting with beautiful new dresses. I select a sleeveless denim rah-rah dress.
I’m at Nana’s actual house. For some reason there are children there and I am babysitting them. The mother comes home, scared that the children are alone and in trouble. She calls out for them. We are in the spa room and I call back. She panics when she hears a strangers voice, but relaxes when she sees that it is me and is even grateful to me for looking after the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment